Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day twenty three.

~ ~
Day twenty three.

Get away.

Sometimes it is nice to just get away. Even if it is for the night. Get a cheap hotel, a bottle of wine and some great friends and just relax :)

Sweet.

Enjoy this song while you browse my profile. I absolutely love Gabe Bondoc's voice and original songs <3



Summer.

My Alaska summer compared to your Florida summer.


 Everyone in Florida will be at the beach with this gorgeous view.

While I am in Alaska with this gorgeous view.

Animal sight seeings in the Ocean of Florida will be dolphins.
  

While in Alaska Ocean sight seeing will consists of whales.

Floridians will watch as beautiful Armadillos cross the road and did wholes in your yard.

While I am in Alaska watching Moose crossing the road!

You will be riding in style.. in the Tye dye hippie van.

While I am traveling via Double Decker glass train!

Floridians are surfing.

As I am hiking and canoeing.

 I also will be rocking my fun shades for 24hrs. 7 day a week sunshine!! <3 


 Thanks for reading... come back tomorrow <3









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger