Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day twenty.

~ ~
Day twenty.

A.

So my first class is officially done and I got an A... Yeah Lodging and Operations. Hard work,dedication, and stress have paid off this far. I am on a roll.

Bedroom.

So since Michelle and I found our gorgeous apartment today that we will be moving into in August... I am of course pinteresting to find ideas... this is what I am thinking for my room maybe.

As far as the picture below... I am just digging this blue accent color on the back wall in my room. Followed by white and black accents with some rustic inspiration involvement.

The picture below is what I want to do for my bed.  Instead of a box springs I want to put my bed on pallets..this will make my bed close to the ground and more like a urban flat feel.I am going to paint the pallets white before I use them though.

I already have some vintage black and white photographs that I will incorporate around my room and bathroom. Aw well as black and white picture frames.

 This is where some of the rustic comes into play.... get an old wood picture frame and will paint it white or black and add some Polaroid with close pints and hemp.

 This is another great use of old mirrors from thirfting/garage sales that I may not use but would be great to incorporate maybe in my bathroom or some place in our apartment.

This is something that I am absolutely going to do just try to find some suitcases in my color scheme and stake them up and use as a night stand.

 This is a great conversation piece,recycles and is cost efficient. Take your old books and use them as shelves! Wonderful.. so excited for this!

I have a set of old windows exactly like this that I am either going to put above my bed as a headboard/decorative piece or lay around for some rustic decor.


 That is what I have so far, thanks for stopping by and viewing.. if you have any interesting ideas/DIY/links/ or something you think I would like please post a comment <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger