Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day ten.

~ ~
Day ten.

Make-over.

Make over your facebook page,blog, or even take a big step and start with yourself. It doesn't always happen over night but one step at a time is always good.

My transformation.

Sorry everyone today  is a bit of a make-over on my page day so that my DIY/tutorials to come won't look so cluttered on my page so I am clearing it up. If you have any advice or even know how to make a cute profile/layout and are willing to help me please comment and let me know. Please just hang in there with me today as I am all mixed up!

Easter time for the Greeks.


Today is Greek Easter. I am so excited, my mom got me a cute new bunny to take to Alaska with me so I don't loose my favorite one. May be childish but it reminds me of home :)

 I am so excited to eat some Greek food and enjoy Easter with my family. For all my fellow Greeks out there I hope you have a wonderful Easter and I wish you luck in the Easter egg battle!
 Here is how to follow our Greek Egg Fighting tradition so if anyone would like to try it on Easter next year it is a fun game.
It takes two to crack eggs properly.
First, you and your partner must chose your eggs. you want an egg that seems as though it would hold up to a good beating.
Hold your egg in your fist as though your fist were an egg cup.
You will want to chose which side you want facing up first.
Tops will smash tops and bottoms will smash bottoms.
All actions are done vertically.
Next, decide who will try to smash the other's egg first.
One person has to say, "Kristos Anesti" (Christ has risen)... The other replies, "Alithos Anesti" (Indeed He has risen).
It is very important to attack your partners egg head on, otherwise it is considered cheating.
If you have succeeded in cracking your partner's without cracking your own,you get the next
hit. (If you started tops, bottoms are next).
If no one's egg has cracked, your partner gets a try.
The winner is the one with the least damage.
The top winner is the one who's egg has withstood it all. Unless of course you are really wanting to eat your egg, because you can't crack it on your own unless it's the very last egg left!.
Remember to have fun.

I also can't wait to take a bit of my favorite Greek sweet Bread;Tsoureki. 

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and stay tuned tomorrow for a new DIY! Also give me some feedback on my page and what to do to make it better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger