Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day five.

~ ~
Day five.

Look in the mirror and smile at yourself.

A smile is contagious and may be just the thing to start off your morning. One smile from you could boost your own and somebody else's day. So show the world your teeth because we all know that it takes more muscles to frown than to smile :)


Time to be creative.

So like I said in my post yesterday.... I was going to try to use my old clothes to make some DIY projects and recycle. I decided a great thing for me to make is a trendy scarf since in Alaska it will be cold.. It literally took me about 10 minutes and I paired it with a cute necklace and accessories. So here we go!

Follow below for steps. Before you get started you will need:
1.) T-shirt
2.) Scissors

Step 1: Make sure you have your t-shirt and scissors. Make sure you lay the shirt out flat. (picture above)

Step 2: Cut off the bottom Hem of the shirt and also cut all the way across under the armpits. (Picture above.)

Step 3: Cut strips all the way across from one side to the other. (Picture above)

Step 4: After you have cute the strips all the way across the shirt, pull on each one. This will cause each strip to become longer and curl. (Picture above.)

Step 5: Wear it! 

Thanks for reading. Remember to take the poll on the left hand side of what DIY you would like to see me do :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger