Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day four.

~ ~
Day four.

De-clutter yourself.

Whether de-cluttering means cleaning out your garage, bedroom, or just one draw in your dresser at a time. It is still out with the old and in with the new. Get rid of old clothes that you never wear or that don't fit anymore. Even if you think " one day I will fit into this when I loose weight." That's right you will fit into it but when it comes time do you really think those clothes from freshman year of high school are in style? Come on. So maybe keep your favorite old jeans and a sweater but toss the rest. A little spring cleaning can't hurt.

Spring clean to Spring forward.

So today I hopped out of bed and realized I am about to leave for Alaska in 21 days so I need to pack. So i dug through my closet, pulled out the boxes and started staking and throwing clothes into piles.
1.) Alaska pile (consisting of scarves, gloves,hats,long sleeve shirts and pants)
2.) Summer pile (everything other than what I am taking to Alaska so it can sit in the garage in NPR.)
3.) Donate pile (good clothes I don't fit into or just don't wear.)
4.) Ripped or no point in saving pile (DIY project pile.. future blogs to come <3 )

Here was my whirl whim of a room.


After the tornado was over and the clean up crew finished. I lit a candle and relaxed a bit.

Let me tell you... this candle is so Yummy.. from Bath and Body Works called Sweet Sugar Plum it only comes out during Christmas so stock up :)

So as my candle was burning I'm thinking if my house back home were to burn down what are three items I would grab if I had time to take with me? (Not including family or pets, because clearly these would be first,second and third.) What would yours be? Comment below and tell me... I am interested.
Mine.
1.) My bunny- she has been by my side since I can remember.
2.) A stuffed animal for my brother - so he has something familiar with him.
3.) Family photos- Memories make a new place a little more homey.


Thanks for reading and I hope everyone had a great Easter. Remember to take my poll on the left hand side of DIY/tutorial projects you would like to see me do and I am doing an art tutorial tomorrow :) Please comment below on things you would bring out of a burning building (hope we all never have to find out). <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger