Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day twenty two.

~ ~
Day twenty two.

Unfriend.

Whether it is on facebook or in person. Leave the negative people behind and do a sweep of who really matters. Believe me you will feel better, I know I do.
Update.

I ended up getting a 98.4 % on my 14 chapter, 110 question Managerial Accounting exam. Studying for 16 hours paid off!

Song Inspiration.

I am in love with Adele especially her album 19. Take a listen to this song while you browse.

Pins.

Today I was so busy moving, driving to visit family and officially packed my bags for Alaska that I didn't really get to concentrate on the blog. (neglecting you today :/) I am going to post some pins that I like that are vintage and some DIY's.

I loved this living room because of the pop of neon yellow they used in the throw pillows. Vintage flare but a bit of dare.

I enjoy recycling and using wood crates, here this person painted them and used the crates to store their shoes. Yes please!

This backboard is super simple you can take come old wood or a pallet and just paint whatever word or phrase that you would like above your head at night.

I really love this simple vintage dining area.

This ladder is used as greenery in the house or patio. At the same time you can use an old ladder inside the house and place flower vases and books as a unique piece of decor.

Cost efficient and cute. These are plates put up on the wall creating a unique wall arrangement.

These vases are so cute when put in picture frames and then placed on top of chicken wire. So fun!

Thank you for reading <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger