Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day two.

~ ~
Day two.

Do something active.

Doing something outside of your normal routine. This could mean walking around the block once, it just opens the mind and gets you one step closer to a healthier you. Whether you are a fitness fanatic or haven't worked out in years today is the day to take a step.
For the fitness guru, go ahead and change up your routine. Maybe go for a swim today instead or just run a different path.. this could make a big difference and make you see things a little differently.
If you are going to run outside remember a few basic things in this Florida heat.
1.) Sunscreen (eww peeling is just painful)
2.) Water (always want to stay extra hydrated)
3.) Favorite pair of worn in sneakers 
4.) Ipod ( with a motivating work out play list)
5.) Sweatband (work)
6.) Favorite pair of Frat Sunglasses :)



For the ones that want to lead a healthier life but haven't made the step yet. Just walk around the block. It will build stamina and make you look forward to walking two blocks tomorrow :) Just remember you are lapping the people who are sitting on the couch. :)

Today: I ran 3 miles but I also stopped to enjoy my route.. while sitting down in a patch of grass and working on abs, lounges, jumping jacks, and stair steppers... I have to say I also indulged in some Cheese Fries... it has been my weakness this week :) They are just so Yummy... and then I did a creative project to my hair and headed back to the book store to update this blog, reading Catching Fire and catching up with some homework. <3

Creative Inspiration.

I love arts and crafts and figured I would pass along some things I have been doing. If there is anything creative or DIY that you do and would like to share comment... because I want to try it <3
Okay, I have been wanting to do something different to my hair and I found out that you can chalk your hair for some color without damaging it and it last for about two days and gives an edgy look that is trendy and fun! So hear we go.

1.) The chalk: I got the soft pastel chalk from Michael's, I liked this set particularly because it had a nice choice of colors and options.

2.) Make sure the parts of your hair that you want to color are nice and wet. (I put my hair in a pony tail so that when I take the hair tie out it will be scattered around my layers. This is entirely up to you.. you can do one strand if you like or your whole head. lol)

3.) Take the color you choose and color your hair. The color will get on your hands and maybe on your clothing so put a towel over yourself. If the color does get on your clothes.. don't worry it's chalk it will wash out :)

4.) This is what your hair should look like when you color it.. Make sure you brush through your hair after you color it and before you dry it. To dry use a hair straightener or curler to set in the color and style the way you choose. (I just blow dry mine instead of straightening or curling because I do it right out of the shower and my entire head is wet and it seems to work great!)
5.) This is the way it turned out I used: Yellow, Orange and Red. (remember my hair is dark so it will come out much more vibrant on lighter hair.)

6.) This is from yesterday where I did Yellow,Blue and Purple.
7.) Enjoy :)

Let me know how it works for you and have a wonderful day everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger