Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day fourteen.

~ ~
Day fourteen.

Make good decisions.

Make sure you make the right decisions for yourself. This past year I have had to make hard and painful decisions for myself. Although I may have been the one making the decisions it doesn't mean it didn't hurt me none the less. Over the past two weeks I have been so happy and am relizing I made these decisions for a reason and I was protecting myself and future in the long run. 
ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT! YOUR HEART WILL EVENTUALLY HEAL!
My hard decisions led me to this awesome girl!
 My best friend! 
(By the way if you enjoy these awesome mustache glasses check them out here at Claires)

Quote of the day.
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

 DIY home interior.

These are some awesome DIY ideas that I found off of pinterest. (follow me)

The picture above is a hanging lamp made by blowing up a large balloon and glueing down string all around the balloon and waiting for the string and glue to dry. Then after a couple of days pop the balloon and you will have a hollow center. Place over your light bulb and there you go.
(take proper protection to ensure the string is not close enough to the bulb and that everything is safe.)
This is a cable spool that was made into a book shelf/ coffee tabel what a great and vintage looking piece. Slap some wheels and paint on this large spool and your are good to go.
The picture above is great to dress up your outdoor area while being cost efficient and recycling. Just piece together some cement blocks, add some pillows and decorative items and use the holes as cubbies to hold your blankets, bug spray, or whatever your heart desires.
This is a cute addiction to your couch/living room. It feels very bright and summery adding energy into the room. Just get some material from your local fabric store and hang it over your couch of even bed as a canopy and then add some extra spice with some decorative pillows and fresh flowers.
This is a urban and vintage look that is simple to achieve for the new apartment owner or even for a college dorm room. Get some long draping curtains, a throw run and a fun lamp and you are good to go.
This is a great DIY tabel and conversation piece when friends and family come over. Take an old door (if sanding is needed make sure to smooth the door out), paint the door in the color of your choice, add some legs, let your new tabel dry. Bring into the house and enjoy your new unique conversation piece.
If you or your man are into the outdoors this is a fun project to do. This can dress up your backyard and is a nice extension to your house. Your own tree house to enjoy with your family with some decor and color.

Thank you for reading and following. Please pass along and make sure you take my poll on the right side of the page of DIY you would like to see me do in the future <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger