Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day nine.

~ ~

Day nine.

Do something fun for the weekend.

Go out with family or yourself and do something fun. Go to the park and swing on the swings, have a picnic, go see a movie, or get a manicure or pedicure. Take a break and relax and smile.

Spring inspired crafting.

Tomorrow I am planting some Spring flowers with my brother and figured I should do a DIY for a watering can, so if you don't have one and don't need to run out and buy one we can just recycle a milk/juice jug and save the planet.
What you will need:
1.) Milk/Juice/Water jug
2.) A nail
3.) Hammer
4.) Plants to water

First: Take your Jug and rinse it out.... with water and soap so that it is clean inside.
Second: Put the cap on your milk jug and place the nail in the desired location of your first hole and hammer down. ( I suggest 5 holes I did too many and the water poured out a bit too fast.)

Third: Fill jug with water.

Fourth: Water your flowers and feel great about recycling and saving money.

 Thanks for reading, tomorrow we are planting new flowers for spring. Please pass the blog along and don't forget to take the poll on the left hand side of the page for what DIY tutorials you would like to see me do :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger