Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day three.

~ ~
Day three.

Today is a day to be thankful and also a day to give.

Happy Easter everyone. Today is a time to spend with family and close friends and be thankful for all that we have, while enjoying endless amounts of food. We also want to be thankful for our health. I found this cute little idea off pinterest.. Easter Chicks Deviled Eggs!!


This is why I claim this as a day to PAY IT FORWARD and give a donation to a charity or cause. If you do not have a cause to donate to in mind well I am here to help :)


 Join the movement for Multiple Sclerosis!
My dad Bobby Kostopoulous has "Joined the Movement" and will be Bicycling 150 miles on April 20th & 21st with Hillsborough County Fire Rescue Cycling Team to help raise funds for research and support of those with this disease.

Multiple Sclerosis is dear to our heart, we have two family members suffering with this disease and feel this is such a worthy cause.

"Please Join the Movement" with me by sponsoring my dad as he cycles for all who are afflicted with Multiple Sclerosis.

Please make your donations by going to :

Then click on "donate to Bobby" and you will be represented by name for giving a donation to Multiple Sclerosis.

Side note.

My Easter has consisted of waking up and accessorizing myself! A few accessories can really make an outfit. Today I put on a plain light sweater since it has been windy in Orlando and  just made it fun and Eastery with a light scarf,cute bracelet, and a weird ring.(The ring I got for $.99 at Charlotte Russe I think it may be vampire teeth not too sure but it was fun none the less.)

I thought this next picture was a really great way to incorporate scarfs into hair for the summer we will be having. Super flirty,fun and trendy!

After getting myself ready I went on over for a nice Sunday Easter brunch with myself at Panera Bread and let me just tell you they have this Ahhhmazing new salad there called: The Roasted Turkey Fuji Apple Salad! It was delish.


After my nice meal I headed over to the book store where I finished Catching Fire! So much better than the Hunger Games, disappointed in the ending but it isn't keeping me from moving on to the Mocking Jay!

 Thanks for reading.. pass along <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger