Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day eighteen.

~ ~
Day eighteen.

Breathe.

Sometimes you just need to stop and breathe. I am so stressed and feel like I am on the verge of tears so on the way back to my apartment from studying at the book store I stopped into HOME Goods. (love that store) what a great pick me up. Still stressed and I feel like this crazy, whirlwind, cool weather we are having in Orlando are my emotions. So I just need to stop and breathe because in a week and a half I am going to be engulfed with gorgeous mountains, people, and inspiration!

Your pallet.

So my new favorite thing that I am obsessed with is DIY home interior made from pallets... I feel like there is this urban and rustic vibe which I dig. Here are some of the great ideas I dug up. Please comment or post some links on this page of any neat ideas you found on pinterest or that you found on your own.

Below are a couple pictures of pallets that are used as backboards for your bed. You can paint the pallets whatever color you like to match the decor or for a color pop.

 Bed on pallets instead of using a box spring. I like the way they painted the pallet before they putt the mattress on top! (I will be doing this DIY come September in my new apartment, so stay tuned!)

Below are few pictures that are pallets used underneath cushions to make a couch. You can also attach wheels to your pallets so that your couch is movable. (Another DIY I will be doing in my own apartment come September you) You can also paint the pallets before use so that they match your decor.

 Use your pallet to decorate your balcony add your greenery and watch it grow.
I Love this idea!

Below are a couple picture that shows you can use pallets even in your kitchen.
The first picture shows that you can make your own kitchen island from pallets with a little paint, nails, and a screw driver.
The second picture shows that you can hang a pallet from the wall and use it to hang your pots and pans so that it does not take up valuable cabinet space.

This picture uses pallets to create a bar/storage area.

The few pictures below use pallets to make indoor and outdoor tables. (Another DIY I will be using in my apartment) They also painted them so if fits with the decor.



Using pallets as wall decor, tear out some wood and insert some pictures and possessions and you have a beautiful wall display.

The last couple pictures are really neat and cost efficient if you are thinking of creating a moving room. Use your pallets and just add one more to each level creating a movie theatre effect. Add some nice cushions and throw pillows and you are set.

Thank you for reading, if you have any ideas for home interior or links you would like to share comment below I would love for some interaction on my blog <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger