Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day one.

~ ~

Journey in life with a blog:

So today I woke up inspired. As much as I wanted to reach out and call my ex fiance as I sat home alone and lonely I regressed. For calling him would only set me back in moving forward to my future. I laid there in my bed and decided ( I will go to the book store find a self improvement book or journal and start reading the second hunger game book, while looking at Alaska Travel books and doing homework. Sounds like a lot if you ask me and let me tell you. I arrived at the store hoping to find some kind of journal to bring with me on my trip to Alaska of something to do everyday and write about but there was nothing. Not a book that says today Day #1: Make a new friend. Nothing. I want something that gives me a goal each day and makes me a better person and logging all this information into a book to carry around as my best friend for the year. Where  is this book? All I could find are these weird journals that are saying to burring them then dig them up and document. Not my style. I need self improvement, health, a goal to lead me to my impending future while enjoying the ride along the way.
            So this is where I start writing. Writing a blog for myself and possibly others. Why not? I am not a great writer but I feel like if I can motivate myself to do things and make myself happier, well then maybe I can provide a little happiness for someone else along the way.  Let me give you the directions each day. You follow as I do it along with you, it is just as much an adventure for me as it is for you. So here is it is: Let’s begin.


Day one.

Read this blog post and come back tomorrow. (easy enough)

Reasoning for Day one.
My day: It is am open your lap top and come up with your own adventure kind of day. I have been through the ringer this past year. Got engaged , planned my wedding, broke it off with my soon to be hubby and have been struggling with decisions I have made along the way. I feel lonely. Last week I just found out I got a job in Alaska for the summer so here is to self-motivation and a new start to my life. Meeting new people, having new experiences and getting healthy while doing some things I have never done before. I will be back tomorrow for sure.

2 comments:

Karen Tabone said...

Great idea Jess, Good luck to you. May your life be filled with awesome days. and your journal be filled with fond memories.

Jessspire said...

Thank you for reading <3

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger