Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day seven.

~ ~
Day seven.

Stay positive.

Positivity is key. I know when I have days like to today where I dwell on certain things I need to remember to stay strong,things happen for a reason, and better things are to come! I always try to remember how lucky and thankful that I am healthy and that there are worse people off than me.. so stop mopping and "what doesn't kill you makes you strong." (insert Kelly Clarkson singing voice here) :)


The test.

So today I woke up and studied managerial accounting with the girls. Thank goodness for my best friends being in class with me other wise I would crack up. Took the test and feel really well and immediately hopped in the car to head to good o' NPR! Something about seeing the sign "Welcome to Pasco County" makes me smile every time I drive home.

Summer hair.

So since today I was studying all day I am going to post some DIY summer hair looks/trends that are in style that you can do yourself before you leave the house!

First picture: If you have long hair with layers this is perfect. The long hair messy braid that you can dress up at night with or wear down with at the beach.


Second picture: We have the messy fishtail for any length of hear. This is actually super simple to do even though it looks intimidating. I am going to attach a youtube link for you of a girl giving a tutorial of how to do it.


Third picture: Another beachy dress up or down hair style. Just make sure you have your bobby pins in hand to pin back the front strands of hair.


Fourth picture: Literally throw your hair up in a messy bun, add a hair band or accessory and hit the town.


Fifth picture: This I thought was great and creative because it incorporated picture one with picture four. A braid thrown into a messy bun. Give it a try!


Sixth picture: I have to admit with some people this is a bit touch and go. This is one of my favorite looks this summer. I feel like it is very urban and vintage so I love the head band look!


Hope you all enjoyed and remember to pass along and take the poll on the left hand side for what DIY you would like to see me do :) Stay positive <3






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger