Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day twenty one.

~ ~
Day twenty one.

Absorb yourself.

So these past two days I have spent twelves hours in the library studying for Managerial Accounting and I just took the final and I am happy to say I am almost positive I got an "A". I can really say that taking the exam was fun because I knew the information so well! 

Song.

I am obsessed with this song and her voice.
Listen while you look at my blog :)

My obsessions.

These are some things that I am obsessed with.

Black and white movies I am in love with... there is nothing like a kick back.. Plus me and my grandma are obsessed and it's something we do together.

Boba tea... Yummy... these tapioca balls are a great meal while being to yummy at the same time... I go out of my way in Tampa just to get a boba tea at my favorite tea shop Kalesia.

I also love Daisies... they are a simple flower just like me and provide happiness <3

I am obsessed with dresses. If I could wear a dress everyday of my life I would. If I had my choice women would only wear dresses. They are so fetch!

Eye make-up is an essential for me and other than being on Broadway my other dream job would be doing make-up for famous people. <3

When I straighten my hair.. the usual style will most likely have some braid intertwined. Why not it's appeasing to the eyes :)

One of my favorite desserts is Key lime pie... I like it tangy not sweet and frozen <3

I am obsessed with my long curly hair. I have the best of both worlds! I love being different with my unique locks <3 I see it as a blessing!

I grew up watching Lucy with my grandma and she is one of my idols. I even named my car after her. Because I LOVE LUCY!

Manhattan is close to my heart and I will move back there one day. The hussel and bussel of people is so energizing.

Shirley Temple = Love 
I have everyone one of her movies when she was young... Her drink is even great!

I love myself a great pair or Sperry's. Even better a guy you can wear them for fashion and not there intended use (aka boating) haha.

I don't have any tattoos but I love this tattoo it kind of made my heart flutter and I don't know why.
Maybe one day I can get one with my other half and we will be like infinity <3

Now you know a little bit more about me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger