Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day twenty four.

~ ~
Day twenty four.

Neglect.

I have not been on my blog in about 6 days,
I am neglecting you. 
This week has been crazy with moving my apartment,packing for AK, visiting friends, finishing finals and my fifteen hour flight to Alaska.

Needless to say I am now in Alaska it is beautiful and I have already met some great people.
My phone is not connecting to the Internet so I have no personal pictures to post as of now until I figure out what to do. 

Song.
Obsessed, take a listen while you browse.


Alaska.

Here is a bit of what I am seeing.

These mountains are everywhere... as we drive they are always in our view... 
So beautiful <3

This is about the extent of how dark it got last night.. It ended up getting dusk around 10pm and the sun rose again at 3am. Today it is 36 degrees with a chance of snow! 
( I have never seen snow so this is awesome!)

Today the agenda is apartment hunting and going to the railway to see where we are going to be working!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger