Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day twenty six.

~ ~
Day twenty six.

Friends.

Make friends along the way, you never know who you will meet. I am on an awesome adventure and have met the most amazing and welcoming people in Alaska and I have only been here 3 days. Bring it on summer 2012!!!!

Agenda.

So yesterday began with looking at some apartments... and I am happy to say the Orlando group found a place and so did I. :)

We then decided to venture into the five story mall downtown cause we had a half hour to kill before we met our group and this is where I witnessed my first "Hot dog on a stick" I didn't get one but I was so excited because I always see these places in movies but never have actually witnessed one until now.
Then I grabbed a protein whole fruit smoothie called runners shot and was beyond impressed because they had boba. One of my obsessions.
After a little time we met up with our group for lunch at the sleeping lady where we ate downtown with a beautiful view of the mountains.... 
It is like hops (for all the Floridians out there with the tanks to brew their own beer inside)
I got the Greek Hummus platter if was amazing.
After the Sleeping Lady we wondered around downtown.. where cinco de mayo began...
First drink.
After my first drink it led me here to the Slippery Salmon for a couple Margaritas!
After a couple of Margaritas it brought me to my first Roller Derby at the Alaska Convention Center.
I ended up with this sweet hat that this nice woman gave me that I got so many compliments on.
A bra collection.
 After Roller Derby we ended up at the Crossroads where the night began.
5 minutes at crossroads and I was married.
With free drinks bought by a man at the bar for our table to celebrate the happy couple!
Which led to this!

 The people in Alaska are so sweet <3 
Thanks for following.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger