Up | Down

Meet me:

Meet me:
Click here
 

Day twenty seven.

~ ~
Day twenty seven.

One step at a time.

Conquer each mountain at a time by putting one foot in front of the other.

Mountain.

So we decided to explore some after lunch. We don't have hiking boots and it was snowy so I was slipping everywhere but it was an awesome experience.
Time to invest in some awesome hiking boots...
On ground level.
These are the stairs to start the hike aka the starting hike through snow. Slippery!
Starting the trek.
 Higher...
 Beautiful! no words.
 I sat down to rest as I was walking up and it started snowing about thirty seconds after I took this picture. My first time seeing snow fall and it was beautiful.
The top of the mountain. Snowing and all <3
 This is on the slippery hike down the mountain a woman was hiking up with her 3 dogs and her cat in her backpack... What?! lol


Thanks for following <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Soul Inspiration
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger